Malware, it hooks itself to the running OS in many ways. Few examples, every time you move a mouse, or a keystroke, it triggers a virus to execute its code. Some virus clone itself, when its parent process force to terminate. Some viruses set permission itself hard to remove, or some viruses are the resource hunger, it draws all the available CPU/memory/network bandwidth resource as much as possible to the point the computer dragging extensively slow that you can not do anything else.
Fortunately, Companies create off-line virus scanner. It means it runs on its own OS, and the viruses and the registries of your computer are treated as ineffective regular files.
ALLOGICS best pick Off-line Anti-Virus Scanner:
You can request a free copy from us by contact ALLOGICS with your choice, and shipping address in the comment box.
- GotomyPC: $20/1 computer/month
- LogmeIn: $349.99/2 computers/year
- VPN: Depend on what hardware do you want, for example, I use this Router/Firewall/VPN/WIFI at the low price $149.95 one time upfront cost. for most of my small business, because it has enterprise features with affordable price. It can perform well enough for ten VPN connections at the same time. It is well fit for the small business network.
- Secure VPN stands for (Virtual Private Network). It acts as if your VPN Client PC in the same network at Work. All the data from the VPN client to the remote network encrypted using vary of protocol, like SSTP, L2TP/OPENVPN, etc.
- GotomyPC/Logmein/or alike act as a proxy, your client PC communicate with their server through secure hypertext protocol, https, just like your PC browse some secure web site. Their proxy server communicates with your host PC at work using their proprietary protocol. It is why this technology bypasses your company firewall. If you can brown the Internet, you can always logmein/gotomypc unless your company using a proxy for browsing the Internet.
Base on my experience RDP (remote desktop) over secure VPN is faster and secure, and I can remote into any computers at work without paying extra $/computer/month using RDP.
Have you had a similar problem with the installation Windows 10 Pro below?
“Laptop came with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. I upgraded this to Pro using the Microsoft Store.
When doing a clean install it installs Home without prompting, instead of Pro. Is there a way to force it to install Windows 10 Pro on a clean install?”
Solution: get a copy of DVD Windows 10 Professional 64 bit with embedded Genuine keys from [shop.allogics.com]
AMD Navi Mainstream GPU to Have GTX 1080 Class Performance, Succeed RX 580
Navi is Radeon’s last Graphics Core Next based architecture and is expected to be the world’s first high performance GPU built on 7nm process technology. Little is known about Navi in the techspere to date. One detail that we seldomly see reported is that AMD is working on two Navi GPUs, we’ll call them Navi 10 and Navi 11 for the time being. One is designed for the desktop market and the other for the mobile market [read more]
Some of my customers often ask me “What windows does my computer running on?” for their tech support.
Just click Window logo key + r , then type in command the dialog box “winver”
Windows logo key + r –> winver
It will display your Windows Version.
- Cost Effectiveness
This is the driving force behind the surge in the popularity of cloud storage. When you use a cloud storage service provider, you don’t have to own or maintain any of the hardware or software associated with backup storage. You simply pay a monthly fee (with no upfront investment) to store your data. The savings are substantial, right down to the power you don’t use to run hardware storage equipment.
Cloud platforms run on the internet. When you use cloud storage, you can access your data from any connected device, such as a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Just log into your cloud account, and all your stored data is there.
Cloud storage systems are highly scalable. You can have as much or as little space as you need, and most providers allow you to add storage capacity on demand, so there’s no upgrade or rollout wait for increased storage.
- Disaster Recovery
Because cloud storage is a remote backup solution, your data is safe in the event of an on-site catastrophe. Disaster recovery is also a much faster process, since there’s no physical equipment involved in getting the files back. (It’s vital to plan for disasters.
Compare Backblaze vs other cloud backup services:
If you have Verizon Wireless iPhone, turn on WI-FI calling by go to Setting -> Cellular -> Wi-Fi Calling –> Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone.